The Chemisette idea was inspired by the Regency era, when chemisette was commonly worn underneath a morning dress to fill in the neckline. This chemisette made from the finest fabrics combination of lightweight silk crepe and wool lace on the neckline to wear it as a top with any bottom for a loose and luxurious feel and freedom of movement.
Lightweight 100% silk crepe from Italy, non-stretchy, wool lace
- Front fastening with buttons
- Raw side edges in silk georgette
- Straps across the back and front tie at the bare sides
Ethically made in Lithuania and sustainable. We use dead stock silk that are left from fashion houses for this item, as to consider environmental issues. We value that all our items are made with love by locals who cares.
Silk garment will not lose its quality if you follow Silk Care Instructions:
- Please hand wash or use gentle wash cycle at 30C.
- No spin or tumble dry.
- Use special laundry liquid for silk.
- Please note that silk changes colour in direct sunlight.
- Never bleach silk garment.
- Never spray on silk garment perfume or deodorant.
The model seen in picture is 175cm/5'9"
For any help or advice, please contact us email@example.com
Shipping and Returns